Etiquette and Policies
To ensure a great experience for each of my clients I ask that the following Skin Clinic Etiquette be observed:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for you to check-in, fill out or update paperwork. New guests will be asked to complete a confidential medical questionnaire; designed with your well being in mind. You may also be asked to update your information on a regular basis.
Why are Skin Consultations important before treatments?
- Consultation is a vital part of your decision making process. Everybody’s needs are individual and I need to understand yours. My main concern is the well being of my clients and prospective clients and consultations allows for a thorough discussion with regard to your needs and suitability for treatment. Being made fully aware of the benefits, effects, side effects, risks, limitations and possible cost of any treatment allows you to make an informed decision with regard to your treatment and care.
Why do I collect health information?
- Health information is collected in order to promote a safe and healthy environment for my clients, to ensure continuity of information from one visit to the next, and to assist in customizing treatments to individual needs, particularly if there are medical issues or allergies which could have contraindications for certain products or services. Your health information can be updated annually or at your convenience. No service is performed without a detailed consultation.
- Please advise Luna Energy & Esthetics of any special health conditions on scheduling your appointment as this may effect your selected treatment(s). Should you experience high/low blood pressure, heart conditions, pregnancy, hypertension, cancer, allergies, skin rash, or any health conditions, I advise you to consult your doctor before your treatment and present me with a doctor’s note of approval. I have the right to refuse service due to contraindicated health conditions.
Illnesses, Cold Sores, Sunburns etc
- Luna Energy & Esthetics recognizes that both aesthetician and clients are vulnerable to infections and therefore ask clients to cancel appointments when they are feeling unwell.
- Late arrival may result in a shortened treatment time to ensure that the next guest is not delayed. Please appreciate that I cannot adjust pricing for reduced service time due to late arrival.
- Please turn your cell phones off or set on silent during your time at the studio in consideration of others and enjoy your “me time”.
- Your appointments are very important to Luna Energy & Esthetics and are reserved especially for you. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, I respectfully request at least 24 hour notice. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, I miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on my waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services.
- Notification given at least 24 hours prior to your appointment will receive no charges.
- Notification given less than 24 hour prior to appointment time may result in a 50% charge of the service booked.
- Failure to show up for your appointment may result in a 100% charge of the reserved service amount.
- The Cancellation Policy allows me the time to inform my standby clients of any availability, as well as keeping my schedule filled, in order to better serve everyone.
Sanitization and Sterilization
- Sanitization is a priority at Luna Energy & Esthetics. I use hospital grade sterilants and virucides to thoroughly disinfect and clean all of my tools and equipment. If an item cannot be thoroughly sterilized it is thrown away after use.
- Clients between 15 and 18 years old must present written permission from their parents or guardian prior to their first waxing or skin clinic service. Clients under 15 years old must have a parent or guardian present at all times.
Method of Payment
- I accept Cash, Debit, Visa and Mastercard. Prices are subject to change. Treatment times are approximate. Gratuities are not included in the service price.
Returns / Exchanges
- In-Store Credit or Exchange with receipt within 7 days of purchase. All gift cards and pre-paid services are non-refundable, but are transferable. Sale items, make-up, nail polish etc are final sale.
Refund Policy – Products
- At Luna Energy & Esthetics all my products are sold as brand new and for personal use only. I cannot give refunds on any products sold to due to personal hygiene and health and safety reasons. If there is a fault with the product I can send back to the manufacturer for review.
- You may be asked to remove jewelry for some treatments. However, Luna Energy & Esthetics does not assume liability for lost personal items.
Gratuities are entirely at your discretion and are not included in the price of my services, packages, or gift cards.
Gift Certificates & Online Vouchers
- Gift Certificates and Online Vouchers are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash. All gift certificates and online vouchers must be mentioned prior to making your appointment. Additionally, gift certificates and online vouchers must be presented at your appointment. Multiple gift certificates and online vouchers may not be combined towards a single service or product purchase. Gift Certificates and Online Vouchers can only be used on full priced services. Dollar amount gift certificates and online vouchers do not include gratuity.
- Specials can not be used or combined with any other offer, promtions or third party gift certificates and online vouchers.
Series of Treatments Return Policy
- Unfortunetly I am unable to issue returns or reimbuse any payment transactions on my series of treatments that was purchased. I will exchange them for you for other spa series of equal value or credit of equal value.
Disclaimer / Waiver
- Please read this disclaimer carefully before using this website or agreeing to use the services at Luna Energy & Esthetics. All opinions and claims on this website are my own based on my own research and knowledge.
Any opinions and claims made should not be construed as medical advice. No information provided by me should be construed as a claim or representation that my services are intended for any use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of any conditions of a medical nature.
I do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of any information or the consequence arising from using my website or services and before any use of my services is undertaken you should ensure that you have taken qualified medical advice.
If you think you are suffering from a medical condition see your doctor. Do not self diagnose. It is important that you do this before any treatments are undertaken.
At no time before or during the provision of any treatments by Luna Energy & Esthetics will I make any medical diagnosis upon you. I will not be held responsible for any injury, loss and or damage to any person or property as a result of any treatment, negligence or otherwise. No claims or endorsements are made for any treatments that are available by Luna Energy & Esthetics.
You are fully responsible for your own health throughout any treatment with me and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically fit to undergo any treatment.
You are hereby advised to seek advice from your doctor before undergoing any treatment with Luna Energy & Esthetics.
- The aesthetician or Luna Energy & Esthetics may reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for inappropriate behavior, illness listed as contraindications for services or as deemed necessary. The client also has the right to stop the treatments at any time. The aesthetician and Luna Energy & Esthetics assumes no responsibility for any disclosed or undisclosed illness or personal injury.
- Luna Energy & Esthetics has the right to cancel or reschedule a treatment without notice. I have the right to change your service without notice.
- By CALLING or scheduling your appointment ONLINE , you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions stated in the Etiquette and Policies.
Thank You for your Understanding!